Sunday, November 27, 2011

Queen HelenE Mint Julep Masque

This product says "developed by a dermatologist, that will actually dry up acne pimples, rinse away blackheads and even help shrink enlarged pores." 
 You wash your face then apply and leave on for 15 minutes and rinse off, or leave on overnight on problem areas. My skin looked like it was breaking out around my nose, so I decided to use this mask.  No more breakout!
 Yup! I did it. I put the scary green face up on my blog.  If you look you can see how much it really dries and pulls tight.  It cracks because it sucks up the impurities from your pores.  Make sure you leave a little space around your eyes, and your hair line.  It is a pain to get out of your hair, believe me.
 I took a wet washcloth and wiped it all off, then rised with warm water.  My skin looked so nice after.  It felt so smooth.  My pores looked smaller, my skin looked fresh and bright.  I really noticed a big difference.  Have you ever tried a "green mask"?
  Thanks for reading!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! Please let me know if you are a new follower of mine so I can try to follow you as well!! XO, Heather Honey